Friday, June 4, 2010

Red is Marose

Today blog review is Red is Marose, indeed this blog is belongs to Red. Even the url address is http://redismarose.com. Red is one of the sponsors for YTBC and Red loves the colour red, you can find her other blogs also in red template. This blog is page rank of 1.

Red loves contest just like me, and she also have a contest blog. Red won a jewelry last October check out this post to see it. I like the red rub jewelry too! Red is dedicated blogger and she update her blog every day.

Red is mommy, she has a so name jhay. If you click on the categories of her side bar, choose the Mommy Moments, you will find many pictures there of Red and her son. I like to visit her blog for the updates. Some posts interest me as I think about diet pills sometimes.

They are many posts to read from Red is Marose, just visit this blog to find out.


This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment