Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf, this blog is belongs to Bambie. This blog is using three columns template and it is designed by Kaye. Bambie is living in Las Pinas, National Capital Region of Philippines. I see there is changes in post recently as there is Top Commentator added at each post. Even at the side bar you can find the Top Commentator score board for June, 2010.

Find out who are the Top Droppers of Entrecard for the month of May, 2010 at her blog. Bambie is one of the BC Bloggers. Bambie updates her blog every day, some times you can find two posts in a day. Yeah she loves blogging and she loves to share about her thought, everything of her.

Bambie won a contest with domain and hosting for a year recently and she is going to have her new blog soon. Can't wait to find out what's the new blog of her. If you are searching something from her blog just use the search box at the right top corner of the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment