Monday, April 30, 2012

I love ice skating


There you see me and my boy having fun playing ice skating, it is his first time to skate on the ice. He loves roller skating but I see the centre here at Subang Jaya it is disco skating, I see the deal no more so no purchase any maybe next time let him go.

I need to hold his hand when ice skating it is tiring but fun, being mommy of two now I am glad my sister-in-law is here to help me. She is taking care my baby boy and my dear is there with her to care together so we could have fun to skate. They no enter the entrance of ice skating area because you need to pay money for it.

I have got another free ticket to use and valid til next month, it is great I will have time to bing him go. He loves the mashed potato at the stall, he eats two of it! I rent the locket RM4 to put my bag, shoes I put under the chair which available for public to sit.

Many of my friends don't skate because they are afraid will fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment