Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inna's Wishful Thinking

I love blogging and know bloggers from blogsphere. I like to check out Inna's Wishful Thinking to find out more about Rosa's little baby girl. November 19 next month is going to be Inna's birthday, I am sure Rosa and her hubby are planning for something.

Inna is one active girl, just look at the pictures at her side bar you can see her very playful in the car. Rosa and Inna have got favourite colour, I think they really like pink and yellow. Look at their pictures of them are in yellow or pink clothes.

By the way Rosa has a twins sister, I really want to know if her second baby is going to be twins. I love to visit her blog again to see the development of her little girl. Rosa is married to American man, her little girl looks like mama or papa? I let you go to find out at her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment